Whether you have a young family, or your children have long flown the nest, family life and all the adventure it brings is at the heart of many people’s goals. Being so important, it requires careful financial planning; both for the present and the future.
Many parents find themselves asking questions such as:
- “Do we have the right protection in place should the worst happen?”
- “How can we afford to pay for our children’s education and big life events?”
- “Is there any way we can keep wealth in the family rather than falling victim to Inheritance Tax?”
You might have a specific and urgent challenge you’re looking to overcome; a redundancy, an illness, or a death in the family.
You might simply be aware that future concerns are looming over your head; Inheritance Tax issues, planning for future events or simply financial organisation.
We are Independent Financial Advisers with years of experience working with families across Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We will:
- Identify and explore your needs, concerns, goals and aspirations for you and your children
- Assess and analyse the future income your current pensions, savings and investments will provide, then suggest any adjustments
- Ensure you have adequate protection in place to insure you and your loved ones against unexpected events
- Use cashflow planning to model different scenarios and create a financial plan that will act as a roadmap to your goals and aspirations, including your retirement
- Guide you through the process of estate planning to ensure your wealth and assets are kept in the family
- Work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure you stay on track