Retirement may have once felt like the ultimate finish line. In reality, financial concerns don’t simply disappear once you leave the world of work; far from it.
Many of the people we work with who have already retired find themselves asking questions such as:
- “I don’t feel like I’m living my ideal retirement – where do I start?”
- “I don’t know if I’m spending too much – will my money last my lifetime?”
- “I want to leave a legacy behind for my loved ones – can I afford to?”
From estate planning to pension planning, there are plenty of ways to make the most of your money in retirement. We will help you to assess your retirement provisions in line with your goals. Importantly, we’ll also ensure you are using your wealth in a way that is sustainable for the rest of your life.
Perhaps somewhat surprisingly, for many people, it is often the case that they are not spending enough. We’ll show you your financial reality and help you to live the exciting retirement lifestyle you deserve.
We are Independent Financial Advisers with years of experience working with people who have already retired across Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We will:
- Identify and explore your needs, concerns, goals and aspirations for retirement
- Assess and analyse the income your current pensions, savings and investments are providing
- Show you how to use Pension Freedoms and other financial solutions to mould your wealth into a fit-for-purpose retirement income
- Help you to reduce the amount of money you pay in Inheritance Tax; allowing you to leave more of your wealth to your loved ones after you’ve gone
- Work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure you stay on track