If you’re in your 40s or 50s, retirement will likely still feel some distance away. Nevertheless, you’re starting to wonder what life will look like once you move away from the world of work. We don’t blame you; after all, it’s never too early to begin planning.
Many of the people we work with who are planning for retirement find themselves asking questions such as:
- “I feel ready to start preparing for retirement – where do I start?”
- “I want to retire on my terms – how do I do it?”
- “I want to ease into retirement by working part-time – can I afford to?”
Starting retirement planning sooner rather than later gives you the ultimate advantage: time. Time to analyse and adjust your situation so that, when the time is right to retire, you can do so with financial confidence.
We will assess your existing financial provisions and create a thorough strategy to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. With one eye on a secure and fulfilling retirement, you can return to work with a new sense of vigour and excitement. Leave the heavy lifting to us; we’ll leave you to get on with enjoying life.
We are Independent Financial Advisers with years of experience working with people preparing for retirement across Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We will:
- Identify and explore your needs, concerns, goals and aspirations for retirement
- Assess and analyse the future income your current pensions, savings and investments will provide
- Show you how to use Pension Freedoms and other financial solutions to mould your wealth into a fit-for-purpose retirement income
- Use cashflow planning to model different scenarios and create a financial plan that will act as a roadmap to your goals and aspirations
- Work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure you stay on track